Quanta Property Data and Models
A fully customisable proprietary property data set and predictive models to support your specific sector and business requirements
43% more coverage than leading market providers
29 million homes in Great Britain
15% more accurate
500+ variables on the property and its locality
Transparency on modelled vs non-modelled data
Confidence Scores applied to all variables
Off-the-shelf and custom models available
GDPR compliant with clear provenance
Instantly accessible via API
Gain instant access to property variables and models to increase customer long term value and improve the customer experience
Providing insight on 29 million households in Great Britain
Drawing from over 50 data sets, including satellite imagery data and exclusive access to 20 years mortgage valuation data, our proprietary Quanta Property Data provides a richer more accurate view of 29 million households in Great Britain.
It includes over 500 variables on the property and its locality. Property attributes such as roof type, number of bathrooms, property type and style are included, as well as planning attributes such as applications, approvals, development type and planning start dates and energy attributes including efficiency, heating type, consumption costs and window type.
Quanta Property Data also includes modelled features. These include Home Move Triggers, which accurately predict home move dates as well as the likelihood of moving and our Home Insurance Rebuild Cost, developed specifically for the Insurance sector.
We uniquely provide full transparency on modelled vs non-modelled features and apply Confidence Scores to all our variables to show the probablity of that value being correct. This helps you decide which variables you want to include.
Fully GDPR compliant with trackable known provenance, our proprietary Quanta Property Data and models are instantly accessible as a flat file or via API.
Quanta Property Data is a fully customisable source of data. By applying our innovative data science capabilities we can create new data, new models, new segmentations and new variables tailored to meet your specific sector and business requirements.
- To gain a comprehensive view of potential risk, Insurers need to be able to rely on accurate data that can be applied to every decision. Key variables of our data set can support Insurers in identifying potential risks including; water escape – understanding the number of bathrooms, flat roofs and any building works undertaken on a property, size; gaining an accurate view of the number of bedrooms and square footage of the property
- Provide more accurate pricing and mitigate risk with our Home Insurance Rebuild Cost variable
- Improve the quality and quantity of online applications with Online Form Fill
- Improve the customer experience by pre-populating fields with property information
- Increase online acquisition rates
- Plan and optimise retail store location strategy
Download Information Sheets