Quanta Property Data
A fully customisable proprietary property data set to support your specific sector and business requirements
29 million homes in Great Britain – 43% more coverage
500+ variables – 100% coverage of key attributes
Off-the-shelf and custom models available
Address matching to UPRN identifiers
Refreshed weekly to reduce latency
GDPR compliant with clear provenance
Instantly accessible via the Outra API
Gain instant access to property variables and models to increase customer long term value and improve the customer experience
Providing coverage of 29 million households in Great Britain
Drawing from over 50 data sets, including satellite imagery data and exclusive access to 20 years mortgage valuation data, our property data provides a richer more accurate view of 29 million households in Great Britain.
Featuring over 500 variables providing features on the property and its locality, planning attributes such as; applications, approvals, development type and planning start dates; energy attributes including efficiency, heating type, consumption costs and window type.
The data set includes modelled features such as Home Move Triggers, where we can accurately predict home move dates as well as the likelihood of moving. Plus, our Home Insurance Rebuild Cost developed specifically for the Insurance sector, providing 90% penetration of total homes. All modelled features are accompanied by confidence scores to aid decision making.
A fully comprehensive, accessible and customisable source of data for insurance and utility online applications. We also work with the Property and Home Related Retail sectors to create custom models to meet your specific business challenges.
Fully GDPR compliant with trackable known provenance, our proprietary property data set is instantly accessible as a flat file or via the Outra API.
- To gain a comprehensive view of potential risk, Insurers need to be able to rely on accurate data that can be applied to every decision. Key variables of our data set can support Insurers in identifying potential risks including; water escape – understanding the number of bathrooms, flat roofs and any building works undertaken on a property, size; gaining an accurate view of the number of bedrooms and square footage of the property
- Provide more accurate pricing and mitigate risk with our Home Insurance Rebuild Cost variable
- Improve the quality and quantity of online applications with Online Form Fill
- Improve the customer experience by pre-populating fields with property information
- Increase online acquisition rates
- Plan and optimise retail store location strategy
Download Information Sheets