Outra is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Outra may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes that have been made. This policy is effective from 23rd May 2018.
2. What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- The email address you provide us when filling out the ‘Contact Us’ form.
- Any feedback from time to time (to help improve our products and services).
3. What we do with the information we gather
When we communicate with you regarding our services you may be interested in, our basis for processing is our ‘legitimate interest’.
We collect information from you via our website in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To ensure that your enquiry is responded to with an appropriate and timely response.
- To improve our website and the range of services we provide.
- To provide you with useful information and updates about our range of services that you may be interested in.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. These cookies allow us to recognise your device and to distinguish you from other users on our website. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our clients’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website being used.
6. How we protect your personal data
We are aware how much data security matters to our customers. We will treat your data with care and ensure that we take all suitable steps and procedures to protect it.
We regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we are continuously testing to identify ways to further strengthen security.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
7. How long will we keep your personal data?
We will only ever keep your data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of that period, your data will be deleted completely or anonymised.
8. Who do we share your personal data with?
If your enquiry that was sent via the ‘Contact Us’ page, or an email sent directly to our email address (email@example.com) is applicable to a specific person in the company, your details will be passed over to them.
We only provide the information that is needed to create a response to your enquiry, which in most cases will be your email address and name.
We do not share your data with any other 3rd parties. However, we may share your data with fellow colleagues within Outra, and other companies we may use for our business operations who process your data under our control.
In all cases, the servers where your personal data is stored and processed are located in the European Economic Area.
Under some circumstances, we may be required to disclose or share your information without your consent, for example, if it is required by law or any other legal reasons.
9. What are your rights over your personal data?
You have the right to contact us to find out what information we hold about you, free of charge, or to correct any information that may be incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
You may also contact us in regards to informing us that you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from us in the future. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us with your concern using the contact details listed below.
10. What to do if you have a complaint?
- We hope this privacy notice has helped in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it. If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3880 8485 and we will have a suitable member of our team respond to you.
- If you are still not satisfied with the way your complaint was handled, you can refer your complaint to UK Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
11. Transfer of Business
Should Outra be sold or merge with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers’ advisers. Resulting from this, your details will be passed on to the new owners of the business. We will be sure to notify you if this were to occur. You will have the chance to request suppression or deletion at that time.
13. Company information
- We are Outra Limited, a company providing data and technology solutions.
- Registered in England and Wales under company registration number: 10366987.
- VAT registration number: 253 0163 42.
- Registered Office: 5th Floor, One New Change, London EC4M 9AF, United Kingdom.
- Additional office located at: 6th Floor, Design Centre East, Chelsea Harbour, London SW10 0XF.
© Copyright Outra Limited 2018. All rights reserved.